Natural wear and tear, teeth grinding, or accidents can cause your smile to look like it has seen better days
Trembath Dental can restore teeth to a more natural appearance with a range of different techniques and procedures to improve your teeth’s colour, shape and size.
Sometimes you will only need a few dental treatments to bring your smile back to its former glory. Other times you may need a full mouth rehabilitation.
When would I need my teeth corrected?
You may need your teeth corrected in the following instances:
- When your teeth are severely broken down or decayed;
- When your teeth are loose;
- When there are multiple missing teeth;
- When you have chronic gum and bone disease;
- When you have chronic jaw and bite problems;
What are my options for tooth correction?
Here at Trembath Dental there are a number of procedures that focus on repairing teeth, closing gaps, replacing missing teeth and whitening your teeth.
These treatments for tooth correction include:
- Veneers– veneers are fine shells of porcelain that are designed to perfectly fit over the surface of your teeth. Veneers are the ideal solution for those that have stubborn discolouration, chipped or fractured teeth and wish to correct these cosmetic issues.
- Tooth Bonding– discoloured, misshaped and chipped teeth can be corrected with tooth bonding. This is a quick, non-invasive procedure that is relatively cheaper than other cosmetic procedures and offers instant results.
- Teeth Whitening– if you’re looking to improve the look of discoloured teeth, teeth whitening is an effective treatment. Teeth whitening can be done in-chair at our office, or in the comfort of your home with our take-home whitening kit.
- Tooth Coloured Fillings– these fillings are used to fill in cavities and to prevent infection from setting in. Tooth coloured fillings are generally made from composite resin shaded to match the colour of your teeth, so as to be unnoticeable when you speak.
- Crowns and Bridges– if you have chipped or broken teeth, an exposed area of tooth as a result of a recent root canal, or even severe discolouration, a dental crown can provide an effective, long-term solution. And if you’re missing several teeth, a dental bridge can improve your smile as well as tooth-functionality hindered by missing teeth.
- Implants– an ideal way to replace missing teeth, is to have your jaw fitted with dental implants. Implants restore missing teeth, improving your smile and allowing you to eat and speak as you did before. Implants also support the structure of your jawbone.
- Dentures– if all or most of your teeth are missing, you can greatly benefit from having either a full or partial denture made for you at Trembath Dental. Strong and durable, these dentures are made to last a good number of years before requiring a replacement.
Only after the team has assessed your oral health and hygiene will we recommend one or several of these treatments to enhance your smile.
To see if you’re a candidate for any of our tooth correction procedures, or to schedule in a consultation, contact the friendly staff today.
One of our friendly staff will call to confirm your appointment