Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Dr Paul Trembath and his team firmly believe that patients who are well informed about their oral health make better decisions about recommended treatments—and enjoy better overall oral health. We will never rush you through dental appointments while you are here; we want to take as much time as needed to thoroughly explain proper oral care and available treatments. We love talking about oral health—and we enjoy answering your enquiries.
There are some questions we hear from patients over and over, and we’ve compiled some of those below for your convenience. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions that are not listed.
- What will happen at my first visit to Trembath Dental?
- I have no dental pain, so how often should I visit the dentist?
- Will I see a different dentist every time I visit?
- How can I tell if my teeth are healthy? What can I do to improve my oral hygiene?
- Is cosmetic dentistry affordable?
- How long does it take to get a dental implant?